ARIA helps its members become leaders by providing opportunities to network, engage in meaningful dialogue, and access the most recent research and information. This allows our members to understand and evaluate the management of risk through collective intelligence and collaboration.
Membership benefits include:
- Subscriptions to the Journal of Risk and Insurance and the Risk Management and Insurance Review
- Receive weekly email listserv announcements
- Access to the electronic JRI membership database
- Access to the teaching resources web pages on ARIA’s website
- Pay a reduced registration fee to attend ARIA’s annual meetings
- 25% discount on Wiley and Wiley-Blackwell books on wiley.com
- Vote in ARIA’s annual election
- Eligibility for various academic and publishing awards sponsored by ARIA
- Opportunities for networking, information, and support from other risk management and insurance professionals
Click here if you are an institution that wants to subscribe online. You can also join or renew by calling Wiley Publishing at 1-800-835-6770.
ARIA membership runs on a calendar year basis with dues invoices sent out in November by Wiley & Company for the following year. Members who join during the year receive access to ARIA journals online (and print, if applicable) for their full membership year.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS ⁽¹⁾
$160 (The Americas), £118 (UK), €147 (Europe)**, $160(Rest of World)
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERS ⁽²⁾
Online only: $140 (The Americas), £103 (UK), €128 (Europe)**, $140 (Rest of World)
STUDENT and RETIRED MEMBERS⁽¹⁾
$64 (The Americas), £47 (UK), €59 (Europe), $64 (Rest of World)
STUDENT and RETIRED MEMBERS⁽²⁾
Online Only: $32 (The Americas), £24 (UK), €29 (Europe), $32 (Rest of World)
⁽¹⁾ Includes a personal subscription to Journal of Risk and Insurance and Risk Management and Insurance Review in print and online.
⁽²⁾ Online Only: Includes online access only to Journal of Risk and Insurance and Risk Management and Insurance Review.
**Non-UK European customers outside the Euro zone should pay the Rest of World rate.