As a service to its members, ARIA provides this webpage to serve as a clearinghouse for job and career opportunities in the area of risk management and insurance at academic, research, and professional institutions around the world geared toward individuals holding a Ph.D. related to risk management, insurance, actuarial science, and economics/finance.
Current RMI Positions
- Appalachian State University, Assistant/Associate/Full Professor (Jan 2022)
- NAIC Center for Insurance Policy and Research, Kansas City, MO – Postdoctoral Research Position (Sum 2021)
- University of Alabama, Associate Professor / Professor (Aug 2021)
- Missouri State University, Instructor/Clinical Assistant Professor of Risk Management (Aug 2021)
- University of Iowa, Tenure Track Assistant Professor (Aug 2021)
- Nanyang Business School – Assistant/Associate Professor
- RIHM Department at Temple University – PhD Program Applicants
- The Dr. William T. Hold/The National Alliance Program in Risk Management and Insurance in Florida State University’s College of Business – PhD Program Candidates
- The John & Mary Louise Loftis Bickley Endowed Teaching Chairholder in Insurance & Financial Services, University of Alabama – Associate Professor, Professor
Guidelines for posting job announcements on the ARIA Website:
- All job postings must be submitted in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Alternatively, links to job postings on employers’ websites are also accepted. Files not prepared in either of these formats will be returned with a request to create a file with a correct format.
- Jobs without a substantial academic or research component will not be posted here.
- Please send your file or link via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.